Friday, August 1, 2008

Getting Caught Up!

I can't believe that I have been away for so long. I must be better at posting, so you will know I am still around. Why have a blog if you're not going to use it.

Ricky and I took a vacation to Key West. It was my first time to stay on the island for any length of time. We had a great time checking out the sites. We walked every where. Hemingway's home was quite interesting as well as the "Little White House".

I have been working on several quilts since we returned. I have also been working on two new oil paintings.

Mom seems to be having a little trouble with her memory. There are times that she thinks that she is in Nashville where her grandfather lived.

We have just had our youngest granddaughter here for 2 days. She is 6 yrs. old and you can guess how much energy she has. She caught her first fish yesterday and boy was she excited. Check out this smile on her face!


Ricky is off on a golf weekend, so I will have all day Saturday to quilt. I should get quite a bit done.

Maybe I will have some pictures to post soon. Have a great day and I will chat later.

No comments: