Friday, September 26, 2008

How Quickly Things Change

Just the other day, I was saying how things were okay with Mom and then bang!, the situation changed. I walked into her room and, luckily she knew me, she started talking about how I had wrecked the motor home (which we don't have) and I killed 2 people. She ask how I got out of jail so soon. I told her they let me out on community service so I could come and check on her.

That is how quickly her mind goes. All during my visit she would see people and mini cars moving around in her room. It just breaks my heart to see her like this. Even though she knows who I am she has no clue where she is or what is going on. I am hopeful that she will pull out of this but, time will tell and we have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. Hard to see I know.