Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall Colors!

Here are a couple of views from my window.
While I am sitting here writing this I can see the trees out my window. This year is one of the best, as far as color, I can remember. I don't know, maybe I am looking at things differently than I have before. The oranges, yellows, reds, and all in between really are a site to see. This really gives me the urge to start working on Bonnie Hunter's "Old Tobacco Road" quilt. She used all the fall colors and it turned out beautifully. But I must wait, for there are other projects in the works right now. I am getting ready to work on a Christmas project, and try to finish up my "Carolina Crossroads" quilt, that I will be naming "Country Roads" since the country is and has been my life. I can't imagine what I would do without the space to live and breath. Don't get me wrong, I love the city, but I love the country more.

No comments: