Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tennessee Roads Quilt Top Finished!



I can't believe it but, I have finished my first mystery quilt. This is my "Tennessee Roads" quilt that I have been working on for quite some time. It was a mystery quilt from Quiltville.com which is Bonnie Hunter's site. Her quilt was titled Carolina Crossroads. I thought I would never get this done. I'm pretty proud of it.



This is the close up of the blocks. Those tiny squares and triangles gave me fits, but I hung in there. My next challenge is going to be the Orange Crush Mystery. I have the steps printed out so all I need to do is select my fabric.

6 comments:

Sunna Reyr said...

This is a really beautiful quilt. And a nice blog you have here. Your studio is awesome. I've bin dreaming about making one of the buildings on our farm in a studio, but I´m afraid it never will be more than a dream.
Sunna in Iceland

snipnsew said...

Kat,
Your quilt is beautifully done, congratulations!

Vicki said...

Love it. this is on my list to do. that list gets longer and longer. LOL

bingo~bonnie said...

WOW what a beautiful quilt. Of course I love all RWB quilts ;) You should be proud, it is quite an acomplishment!!!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Kucki68 said...

Tenessee Roads looks great. A nice patriotic quilt.

Quilter Kathy said...

Your Crossroads turned out great!
Way to go!