Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Madness Quilt

This morning Ricky came into my shop and looked at the Tennessee Roads quilt. He said he liked the colors, but thought that it would be to small for our bed. He likes for a quilt to hang over the edge. So I have picked the next one to start working on. Instead of Orange Crush I am going to make Bonnie Hunter's design called "Jared takes a wife". I pulled all the fabrics today and have already started cutting the strips. Here are my colors.


This one is 82" x 95" finished. I think I will add some extra blocks to make it larger. That should make him happy until he finds out how much it will cost to have it quilted.

1 comment:

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

love the colors you have selected for Jared takes a Wife. Lovely.... The Tenn. Road looks wonderful as well. I am still battling through the DD...almost ready to put it together.