Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wow, What a Day!

Today I had to take Spanky to the vet. Then I was off to my art class, I had lunch, had my hair cut and then back to pick Spanky up to go home. I try to make my trips into town combined with other things to do. This makes it easier on me, to do it all at one time and saves on wear and tear on the car. All in all the day was okay except for art. I really got frustrated with my painting. I always have a difficult time getting the canvas covered. I want to add the detail as soon as I start which makes it impossible for me. Sometimes I just have to get up and walk away and tell myself I will work on it next time. That’s kinda what I did today because I know the more I try the worse it gets.

1 comment:

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

I really like the fabrics in your Jared takes a wife quilt. I haven't tackled that one yet. But the DD is still .... ALMOST finished.