Monday, April 20, 2009

How Life Changes!

This past week I found out that a good friend lost her father & another close friend has cancer. Sometimes it seems like things in life change so quickly that we can't keep up with it all. I am a firm believer in God & I can only pray that each person & family going through troubled times will find comfort in their faith. The following is what is on my calander for today:
Some people in our lives are like angels; their very presence makes our world a safer place.
As we go through our days let us all remember to be thankful for friends & family. We never know how long they will be with us.

1 comment:

bingo~bonnie said...

I just saw your blog addy shared on one of your replies to quiltville chat and have to comment and say - the quote you shared is so true: "Some people in our lives are like angels; their very presence makes our world a safer place."

Like you I've had some unexpected things come up with people I love and care about recently - jsut a few weeks ago my Dad learned he has cancer - and jsut 2 weeks ago my Uncle that lives next door to my dad had a major stroke and now can not talk or use half of his bady.

We just neer know what tomorrow holds do we? and you are right there are people in our lives that are meant for us to have at that time ;)

Thanks for sharing and love from Texas! ~bonnie