Monday, April 13, 2009

Watching the Masters


I am a fan of golf & even play when I get the time. I spent Sunday morning in church, had lunch at my mother-in-law's, came home & watched the Masters. I have to say this year was one of the best I have seen in awhile.

I always like to do some kind of hand work while I am watching TV so I picked up a couple of items to work on.

I finished the aqua colored scarf that I had been knitting and then I finished the hand warmers that I crocheted. The thread was for socks but I haven't attempted that pattern yet. Since Mom's hands get cold I thought she would like these. She already has 2 pair, but I really like the way this fit on the hands.

3 comments:

bingo~bonnie said...

I'm not a golfer.. but I do love watching the Masters - we use to live in Augusta, GA and went every year that we lived there... some one always shared a ticket with us ;) It is the only course I've ever been on!

I love the scarf you finished up. So colorful ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

tisme said...

Hey, that is cool, I know Bingo Bonnie too.
I was going to ask what pattern you used for the hand warmers. I love those!! My hands are always cold too.
Tammy

Tricia said...

Hi Kathleen,

Like your blog. I'm also doing Chris' "House Class" from LFA.

Your hand warmers caught my attention... they are very nice. Do you have a pattern for them that can be shared?

Thank you,
Tricia