Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Completed 2 Rows for "Jared" and 5 Dear Jane blocks

This is a shot of my quilt I am working on from the Quiltville site. I have completed 2 rows that are 6 blocks across. Just wanted to get this in so you would know I haven't given up on it.



I also wanted to show what I have done so far in my Dear Jane quest. I am working on 2 different quilts at the same time and I like the way they are turning out.

These are the 2 color blocks.




And these are my Civil War type fabrics.

I will say working with such small pieces has caused me to look at my other piecing in a different way. I have realized that I must slow down and enjoy the journey instead of being in such a hurry to finish.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I saw the picture of your full Jared on the yahoo groups site. It's gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you do with the borders.

Karen