Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Is Over!

I can't believe that June is over. It seems like I just posted about my last quilt yesterday. How can a month get by so fast? I feel like it has just flown by and I have not accomplished much at all. Sooo, what have I been doing for the past few weeks? Let me see, I visit Mom every 3rd day of the week. She is doing so well lately I'm almost afraid to talk about it. I made several items for our church BBQ which was Saturday. I have found that most people want baked goods, jams and jellies. Next year that's what I plan on making. No more quilted, sewn or embroidered items. They just don't sell even though the money is for the church. Maybe the economy has something to do with it as well. I hope to post more during the following months. I would like to get into a routine of a daily or weekly post. That shouldn't be that hard to do, so I will try that for July. Have a great day!

No comments: