Friday, July 31, 2009

Bear With Me

Today I started another journal of Mom's. It is very hard to read her words and think back to those days. It makes me tearful to think that I was so blinded by so many things. God surely must have been with me and my daughter during those days. I am so blessed to have her in my life and so proud of the woman she has become.

My relationship I now have with Mom is special. I will always cherish the hours we spend together. One day I will look back on all of this with a smile and thank God again for giving me the family I have.

Here is something that Mom wrote in July 1996:
Another new book. I wonder what these pages will hold? Only time will tell.
Go with me through the days to come ---
Bear with me if times are bad or hard---
Steady me if I need it---
Always be my friend---- Mom

May you always cherish your family and be grateful for the times you have.

No comments: