Saturday, July 11, 2009

Emma's Quilt

Here is a quilt that I have just finished for my niece, Emma. She will be going to Middle School this fall so I wanted to give her something to let her know how proud I am of her accomplishment. I titled this one "Spring Time". The actual pattern is called Spring Break from Adkinson Designs. This is a shot of the front and back. I hope you can see the quilting. This is the largest quilt that I have quilted with my new long arm. It is a Homesteader 19" and I really like it. I am still getting used to the way it moves but so far it is going okay.

This is the label that is on the back. I really had fun coloring this one.

3 comments:

SewCalGal said...

This is a beautiful quilt. You did a great job. I love the colors. Very cheerful.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Steel Scraps said...

Awesome happy quilt! Your niece will love it. I like the idea of fabric coloring the label too. Pat L in NY

Quilty bird said...

Very pretty. I love those colors.