Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Let Me In!

Today we have a steady rain falling. I have the windows up and the breeze is quite nice. I looked out from my shop and saw our little Yorkie, Will, hiding under the car. He looked so pitiful sitting there that I could not resist taking his picture.

I let him in the house because of the rain and the first place he goes is our bed. So, here he is sitting there, looking at me wondering if I am going to make him get down.

He is the sweetest little thing. I told him I was going back outside so he decided to follow me. Now he is going in and out of my shop. I think he wants to go back to the barn where our other dogs are at. They love to hang out there with Ricky. Maybe if the rain slows he will venture back that way.

I'm getting ready to load a quilt on the frame so I will check in later. Have a great day!

No comments: