Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ready for Quilting

I have worked on this quilt since March and I am finally ready to load this on my long arm. I remember saying that Ricky should be careful what he asks for when he wanted a quilt to cover the bed. I said okay and went to work. This quilt is 94" x 107" and I am a little concerned about loading it on my frame. When I started this quilt I did not have my long arm so I had a good idea about the cost of having it quilted. Now, it's up to me, but I am loving every minute of it. I am up to the challenge and look forward to throwing this one on the bed.

2 comments:

bingo~bonnie said...

What a beautiful quilt. It's gonna look great on your bed... and have fun using your new longarm to quilt it ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

crossroadsquilts said...

This is a beautiful quilt! I have also enjoyed reading your posts about your mother's journals, and looking around your blog! Your paintings and quilts are beautiful!

I know you are on vacation right now, but when you get back could you contact me by email at quilternut @ bariberger.com - take out the spaces!

Thanks!

Bari B - MO