Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mother's Birthday!

Tomorrow is Mom's birthday and she will be 79 years old. As I think about all the years that she was around for me and my daughter I can only feel grateful that I am able to be with her as much as I am. Here is a picture of Mom and Amanda.
This was taken when Amanda was about 6 years old. I can see the love in Mom's eyes as she watches Amanda sleep.

Fast forward 24 years. This is Mom and Amanda on her wedding day, October 2007.

After all the time that has passed and even though Mom has trouble remembering things I can still see that same love in her eyes when she saw Amanda in her dress, for the first time. I am truly blessed to have the life I have and will always cherish the times I have with my family.

Here is my calender quote for tomorrow, Moms birthday.

"There are moments during the day that are undeniably touched by angels."
As I look at these photos I can absolutely say yes there are those moments.

No comments: