Friday, August 7, 2009

Today is a FUN day!!

Today I am off to my local sewing shop for a trunk show and seminar about embroidery. It's an all day event with lunch included and I am really looking forward to it. There will be samples of purses, clothes, towels and I am sure a lot of other stuff. There will also be a presentation on digitizing (which I need)and something about foam or puffy stuff. I don't know what that is, but I guess I will find out. I hope to come home with some new ideas and inspiration to get me and my embroidery machine working again. Lately it has just been sitting while I have been playing with my new long arm quilting machine. I have some ideas about embroidery floating around in my head and I need to put them in motion before they fade away. So, today is going to be a FUN day and then I will get back to the other stuff tomorrow. Have a great day and I'll chat again soon.

No comments: