Saturday, September 12, 2009

Always Remember

As I watched some of the news programs yesterday it amazed me that 8 years have passed. It really doesn't seem like it. The days go by so fast sometimes that it is hard to keep up with everything that is going on. I have always believed in angels and I feel that even though I get so wrapped up with day to day tasks that I know God is ever present. Sometimes I feel that he sends little hints and if we just take the time to look or listen we will find Him. This is the saying that comes from my calender for Sept. 11th.

If we look hard enough, we can find plenty of angels right in our own lives. They heal us, shelter us, feed us, and teach us. They keep us safe. They entertain us. They help us. They are us.

As we remember the ones lost let us also remember the ones saved as well as the ones that helped us through the days that followed. May God be with all of us and may we always remember.

No comments: