Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home at Last!

Well, I just got back home from a trip to the mountains. Ricky and I flew to Gatlinburg. I was a very good flight, no turbulence, which is the way I like it. We had friends already there so they picked us up at the airport in Siervierville. The weather was great but I wasn't. I have this problem with allergies and they decided to act up while I was there. I love the mountains but I am still very happy to get back home. On our way back, I took the controls of the plane. Ricky explained some of the gages to me while I was flying. It helped me a lot to know exactly what each one was for. Who knows, I might try a few lessons in the future. Note to self: I doubt it!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Funny....we just got back from there on Wednesday! I hope you had an enjoyable time!