Friday, December 4, 2009

A Sunny Day

Today is a sunny day in Middle Tennessee, even though it is a little cool. I have been busy swapping my laptop for my hubby's desk top. He kept having problems with the Quicken program on the desk top (loosing entries) so I convinced him to start using the newer system. I have just finished setting up everything and now I am off to quilting. I am working on the Carolina Christmas mystery from Bonnie Hunter as well as starting up a Sylvia's Bridal Sampler in shades of red with a white background. Of course I have other quilts in the works so I am always staying busy. My painting is coming along well. I am working on "The Creation" for our church. It is 3ft by 4ft and will hang behind the choir loft. This week I worked on getting the base colors of the arms and hands in. At first I was not pleased, I told them at class that it looked more like a piece of wood. I kept working on it and it finally came around to looking more like an arm. I must learn patience when painting. Enough of this chatter, I have work to do. Have a great day! See ya!

No comments: