Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another Year Gone!

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Ricky and I were talking the other night about all that has happened in the past 10 years. We went over the accomplishments in our lives as well as in the lives of other family members. We reminisced about the friends and family that have passed and finally we thanked God for the blessings we have received. My wish to all is that the coming year will bring joy, laughter and fulfillment in your life. May God truly bless you!

1 comment:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I like to think of it as another year of experience and a year full of wonderful memories. I like to forget everything bad....ignorance about the past bad stuff....is wisdom...LOL

I love reading your blog....keep posting :)

Hugs,
Kelly