Friday, January 8, 2010

Double Delight Fabrics

This month I start a new quilt from the Quiltville group. It's Bonnie Hunter's Double Delight. I don't have a lot of scraps cut so I am going with a controlled color pattern.

This was one of the mystery quilts that I was not able to work on when it first started. Several of us on the group have decided to work on it this year. I hope to get my fabrics cut this weekend.

I'm still working on the Carolina Christmas mystery. I am starting on step 4 which is the Broken Dishes units. Of course I have other projects in the works as well as quilting. I want to try my hand at fabric postcards, I have 2 oil paintings to finish and I have knitting, and cross stitching to finish. So much to do, but that's the fun of it all, trying to decide what to work on next.

Stay warm out there!

1 comment:

~Trish~ said...

I'm also still working on Carolina Christmas (need to sew my units into the larger blocks and then make the top and border), but I can't wait to get started on DD! I've had my fabrics pulled for months and now have the inspiration to get started with everyone else!