Monday, January 25, 2010

Just One of Those Days!

Have you ever had a day when you just could not get going? That's me today, can't seem to get anything done. Started sewing but stopped, opened up my paint bag and thought about working on a piece but stopped, looked at my list of birthday cards to make for Feb., but drew a blank on ideas. I did put on a crockpot of soup, yeah!!

Sometimes I feel like I'm just going around in circles. Right now I'm sitting here looking outside and watching the wind blow snow showers past the house. I guess today will be chalked up to ramblings and a little bit of everything. I know there's nothing wrong with that but it's not like me. I usually have my days planned out and stick to my plan. Oh well, I think I'll go have lunch and think about it. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I think we all need days like you had today! Enjoy it!