Saturday, February 20, 2010

Aprons for Artists

Here's what I have been working on for the last week or two.


New aprons for our artists that paint at Artists On Main. The ones I am doing have the artists name above the design. Now, I don't have a business but I did offer to do these for our group. Well, the first day of stitching was great, the second day was not. I ended up having to take my machine to my local dealer which took about 4 days before I got it back. Oh my was I frustrated! I have finally got everything going again and have been hard at work on these since 8 a.m. this morning. I have completed about twelve and have about that many left. With luck and prayers I will get the majority of them completed this weekend. Gotta go, thread change time.

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

They look great, but you have my sympathy. Last October my husband talked me into make 25+ aprons with machine embroidery. He was a lead for a fundraiser and wanted all volunteers in matching aprons. I was so tired of making aprons by the time I was done. Not as easy as some might think. But again, they will look super when they are finished. Very nice of you to do this too!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com