Here's what I have been working on for the last week or two.
New aprons for our artists that paint at Artists On Main. The ones I am doing have the artists name above the design. Now, I don't have a business but I did offer to do these for our group. Well, the first day of stitching was great, the second day was not. I ended up having to take my machine to my local dealer which took about 4 days before I got it back. Oh my was I frustrated! I have finally got everything going again and have been hard at work on these since 8 a.m. this morning. I have completed about twelve and have about that many left. With luck and prayers I will get the majority of them completed this weekend. Gotta go, thread change time.