Monday, February 1, 2010

Cleaned My Studio!

That title, "Cleaned My Studio", sounds like I never clean up at all. Actually, what I did was consolidate and remove. I found this nice shelving unit at Sam's that holds all my books, craft supplies, etc. This one unit has taken the place of 2 small bookcases and 1 pantry cabinet. Our son is taking the cabinet and I'm still deciding what to do about the bookcases. My next task is to work on my fabric baskets. They are a mess and I have a hard time finding anything. I have a storage tub that is full of scraps and they need to be organized as well. I need to get to work on some embroidered aprons for my art instructor. While they are stitching I will work on my fabric. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Congrats! It feels good, doesn't it? I'd love to see pictures!