Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Christmas Quilt Top


After many month and many pieces I have completed my Christmas Quilt top. I just put the last row on it a few minutes ago. I'm going to let it set for awhile until I come up with the right border for it. This one was a challenge but it will be beautiful on my bed. I have already decided on variegated thread, in shades of red and green, if I can find it. Thanks to Bonnie Hunter for providing the pattern in a mystery. If you like scrap quilts you need to check out her site at www.quiltville.com.

3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Way to go! That's a lot of piecing in that quilt! I must get back to finishing mine this month.

DonnaP said...

Beautiful, Kathleen! I haven't attempted that yet since I joined quiltville late.

Annie said...

Nice Job Kathleen. Mine is still in the "putting the row together" stage. Can't wait to see yours all quilted......