Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh My All the Water!

I have lived in Middle Tennessee all my life and I can't believe the flooding that has taken place.  There are areas of Nashville and the surrounding cities that are still under water, 3 days after the rain stopped.  One of the main roads going into Springfield is still under water.  Ricky carried the photographer for the Robertson County Times up in his plane on Monday morning and he could not believe the sight.   To see a report about Clarksville, close to me, click on this link. It is just unbelieveable.  http://www.youtube.com/clarksvillenow

In all my years we have never had flooding this bad. I can only pray for the people that were lost and the ones that have lost their homes. We will get through this with faith, prayers and help from each other.

No comments: