Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where's the Repair Man?

Do you know how frustrating it is to sit and wait for a repair man?  Do you know what it's like to be without a washer for 3 days?  Now, add to that the fact that it's so hot outside that Ricky is changing his clothes about 2 or 3 times a day.  Yesterday morning he came in after working the cows (YUK, the POOP!) changed and went to the hay field.  Later he came in from the hay field (YUK, the SWEAT!) and then in the evening went back to add rubs for the cows (YUK, the DIESEL FUEL!). I made him leave that set of clothes outside. I told him this morning I was having withdrawals from washing.  Well, today the guy was supposed to be here between 8 and 11.  It's 10:45 and I just called and said: "you were supposed to be here this morning", his reply, "oh, yes I was, now tell me again where you live".  Now, I'm waiting again for another hour, oh well, it's all in a days wait, but it sure is frustrating. 

1 comment:

Lori said...

OH, I know what you're talking about!! We have two washers/dryers--one set in the basement when my husband can come in and shuck his clothes off and toss them in!