Monday, July 19, 2010

isn't She Cute!

This is Tipper!  She's our new pup, yes pup just 4 months old, that I found on the road last month. She is a mix of Lab and Border Collie.

I just had to take these pictures because she is just so funny. I thought she was burying something but not true.

I told Ricky she was digging her way to China. But when I got her attention and she looked up this is what I found.

She was in the pond before she started digging, so obviously her face, feet and legs were covered in mulch.  I had to put her in her outside tub to get her cleaned off.  Yes, she loves the water, especially the mist setting on the hosepipe.

Here she is loving the cat!  They play together alot!


The day I found her was about one week after we had to put our Healer down.  We had him for 15 years and it was not an easy thing to do.  But, then I took a walk one morning and here comes this little black and white pup out from inside a pipe that runs under the road.  I told Ricky, it was God's will because any other time I would not have been there or she would not have came out.  We love her to pieces and she has really brought some laughter back into the home.  You just never know what's going to come your way.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

What a cutie! I love the picture of her and the cat together.

Trish said...

Good luck! We have a Border/Pointer mix and he's the most intelligent and neurotic dog I've ever known. In order for him (and you) to keep his sanity, he MUST have a job to do. Otherwise he'll find a job to do, and it might not be something you WANT him to do.

Anonymous said...

It amazes me every time God shows his love for us. I was so touched by your story. My son has a border collie, Maggie. My son is constantly filling in large holes next to his house also. He takes her for a walk up the hill behind their house. One morning she was herding deer down the path at him. She is so funny. Alene