Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Two Completed Paintings!

Today I completed 2 of my oil paintings.  I have them posted on "My Paintings" page as well as here.


"Eagle Pride"
I found a picture on the internet that just touched my heart. I wanted something that would make you think about our country when you looked at it and to me this one says it all. 



This is an original titled "Last Rose of Summer".  I distorted the background on this on so the rose itself would pop off the canvas.  I am proud of the way both of these have turned out.

I have also added a new original work in progress titled "Coastline at Tulum".  I have another one going as well that is a picture of a sunset I made in Tucson AZ.  Watch for it in the future.

Not much else going on lately due to problems with allergies.  Maybe I can get back in the groove soon. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Kathleen, both of these are gorgeous. You have some serious talent!