Friday, November 26, 2010

After Thanksgiving Surprise!

Wow, what a surprise I received when I woke up this morning, no, when Ricky woke me up this morning.  "Was there a needle in this spool of thread"?  Me in my sleep state replied, What?  He repeated the question and then I rolled over to see this

Tipper, our new dog now 8 months old and tall enough to take anything off the side table, found my thread that I was using to stitch the binding on a quilt.  It's obvious she is still in the chewing stage.  Ricky said that I could pull the twisted parts off and maybe find some good pieces.  I don't know about that, it looks pretty messed up if you ask me.  Oh well, that's what happens when you leave things out.  Luckily she did not get the thimble or small scissors.  Have a great day and I'll chat later!

1 comment:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

LOL....that will happen...with dogs and children :)

Kelly