This is my first quilt using a pantograph. I am pleased with the way it. I used a varigated cotton thread on the top and bobbin. I wasn't very happy with it while I was working on it but once I got it off the machine and on my bed, I was very happy. Now all I have to do is make sure to square it up and add the binding. Just in time for Bonnie Hunter's next mystery. I am trying to decide about my colors now.
Here is another quilt I have just finished and have ready for the longarm. I am looking at the plaid for the back but I want to hold off for a while, just to make sure I like it.
This one is a queen size and I'm trying to use fabric from my stash for the backing. I do have a red that I'm thinking about but I'll just have to wait and see what talks to me the most.