Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quilting Complete

I have finally finished the quilting on my Carolina Christmas quilt.


This is my first quilt using a pantograph.  I am pleased with the way it.  I used a varigated cotton thread on the top and bobbin.  I wasn't very happy with it while I was working on it but once I got it off the machine and on my bed, I was very happy.  Now all I have to do is make sure to square it up and add the binding.  Just in time for Bonnie Hunter's next mystery.  I am trying to decide about my colors now.

Here is another quilt I have just finished and have ready for the longarm.  I am looking at the plaid for the back but I want to hold off for a while, just to make sure I like it.



This one is a queen size and I'm trying to use fabric from my stash for the backing.  I do have a red that I'm thinking about but I'll just have to wait and see what talks to me the most.








 

No comments: