Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's 2:30 in the morning!!!!!!!!

And I can't sleep!  So here I am posting on my blog.  I sometimes have nights like tonight.  It usually starts with Maggie, our oldest dog, barking at the wind which disturbs the others in the house so they want to bark along.  By the time Maggie is finished and ready to sleep I'm awake, God love her!  I guess having a coffee with baileys with my dinner did not help. Oh well, this will give me some time to check out some blogs on the internet or maybe some quilt patterns, who knows what I'll find at this time of the morning.  Maybe I can fix myself a nice, warm, cup of milk and see if I can get a few hours in. If not, I can take a nap later in the afternoon.

2 comments:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

That happens to me too. I have all this mental energy without the physical energy.

I hope you got a nap and that you found some mentally stimulating things to read or create.

Smiles,
Kelly

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

Drives me crazy. I have been doing the same thing. I just got out of the hospital and while in there had an anxiety attack and nightmares, they gave me a sleeping pill and it got worse. Now at home I am awakening at 4 A.M. which is rather early for this late riser. So now I will just get up and stay up, no use trying to get back to sleep. Will take naps.