Saturday, March 19, 2011

So Much Going On!

There has been so much going on here at Kat's Cottage that I don't know where to begin.  I am still painting and have about 3 different projects in the works.  I am still quilting.  I have one on my longarm and one on my design wall and one in pieces. 
Lately my time has been spent trying to keep the neighbor dogs out of the duck eggs.  We also lost a new calf to dogs and that created a little bit of a problem with the neighbors that owned them (not the same ones that bother the ducks).  We had a cat to disappear for 10 days and then show up dehydrated and half starved.  I think she got locked in some out building and could not get out.
My latest trial has been very difficult for me.  I am trying to have a cousin of mine buried because he had no children and his wife is deceased.  I have spent the last week searching and getting in contact with his 2 remaining brothers, that are not able to handle his affairs, to have them relinquish their rights to his remains.  I hope to finally have him placed in a grave by the end on this coming week. 
You never know what journey God will place in you path.  I know that without His help and guidance I would not have been able to get as far as I have.  This experience has sure caused me to reflect on my family and how much I cherish the times we spend together. 
I will try and post some new pictures and get back in the swing of a "normal" day soon. Say a prayer for your family and have a blessed day! 

No comments: