Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Computer is back!

Several months ago I got this "bright idea" that I would take my computer out of my studio and move it into the upstairs room in our house.  I thought that I would have more time to sew and paint if I wasn't on the computer while I was in my studio.  Well, I have finally moved my system back and I must say I should have done it a lot sooner than now.  Why, you may ask, did I do that.  Because I never get on the computer when I am in the house.  Usually I am working on dinner, cleaning or just watching TV with Ricky so my time online dropped almost to nothing.  I did not keep up with my blog, much less read the ones I follow or even check out new ones.  I did not keep up with new designs for  my embroidery machine or new downloads of fabric swatches from Electric Quilt and I never looked for new websites on oil painting, knitting or scrapbooking.  So I am happy to say my personal computer system is back and I look forward to new pictures and a lot more updates in the future.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

painting techniques said...

Your blog about the computer seems interesting. Thanks for sharing this! You have a great day as well!...Daniel