Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saved a turtle!

Lately the weather has been pretty good and today I was on the patio having a snack (apple & peanut butter) when I noticed Tipper sniffing around the edge of the house.  I thought she was looking at a rock until I got up and took a closer look.
It was a "tiny turtle".  It was the cutest little thing and I couldn't let Tipper take off with it so I saved a turtle.  I should have taken a picture of the little thing as I let it go on the edge of the pond.  It really was glad to get back in the water.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!

3 comments:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Oh how sweet....I remember living in South Carolina and how often I would leap from the car because turtles would be crossing the roads and I could not stand to see them squashed. I think my ancestors are now turtles...LOL

Smiles,
Kelly

LaDonna and Diana said...

For us here in South Texas, it's toads! The dogs are always barking at toads and the toads are huge, as everything seems to be in Texas!

LaDonna

Painting workshop said...

Great work on the turtle! Happy Easter!...Daniel