Saturday, September 17, 2011

Challenges of updating software!

I have just spent the last 3 hours trying to update my Canon software so I can upload my photos from it to our computer that has Windows 7 on it.  Needless to say I have not been able to get the darn thing to work.  The computer will not acknowledge the camera and my printer will not acknowledge the card.  So, I'm going to quit and do something else and come back to it later.  I don't know why some things have to be so difficult. 

The temp is going up so I think I will paint my outside chairs and table today.  It should be a good day for that and hopefully the fresh air will clear my brain!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Pattilou said...

Ohh! It's easy--computers are evil! Gosh at least you have Windows 7. The guy that made my computer a couple of years ago didn't like Windows 7 so guess what I got. Now I feel like I'm wayyyy behind! Hope you get your programs to start talking to each other soon!