Friday, September 23, 2011

My New Look!

I am so excited about my new look for the outside of my studio.  It all started with the fish hanging above the open sign.  My daughter, Amanda, gave that to me when she returned home from Florida.  I have always wanted a sign out front, even though I don't sell anything, so my grand-daughter, Abby, helped me paint the sign.  My most favorite part is the water feature that I made, from a shower door and a metal feed container that I purchased at the local TSC.  I painted the back side of the glass with acrylics and spray painted the container.  Ricky made the piece on top to from PVC pipe.  It has holes drilled in it and its attached on the back to a fountain pump.  I love to hear the sound of the water falling back into the container.  Ricky also sprayed my chairs and table for me.  The last thing to do was give Mr. Sun a new shine.  I plan on bringing in the water feature for the winter and while I am in my studio working I can have the peaceful sound of water flowing everyday. I just love the way it looks!

No comments: