Sunday, October 30, 2011

Angelic Looking?

The other day I was going back into my studio when I noticed this little moth just sitting, I guess hanging on the vinyl siding.  I was so impressed with the design of its body that I had to take a picture.


Now, I don't know about you, but to me, it looks like a angel in the center with the outline of a darker grey  to define it.  I have seen a lot of moths in my day but never one that stopped me in my tracks.  I tried to get a closer shot but, the closer I got the more it blurred into the white background.  Anyway this is on my list for an art quilt and a canvas painting.  I've got to start a book to keep up with all I want to do.

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze!
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Wee Little Birds said...

Just stunning. Isn't it amazing where we find inspiration for our work. We just need to take the time to stop and look.

Karen said...

It sure does look like an angel, beautiful!!!!