Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Blogs I Found!

This morning I was updating my blog list and just looking around I found 2 new sites, thanks to Maggie R. at Magpies.   From her site I found Gayle Page-Robak's site, A Stampers Touch.  I sometimes dabble in making cards. Anyway, looking at Gayle's site I found this one, Whimsical Musings.  Cindy is having a free "Blogging 101" Seminar on her site. I think I'll try that Blog Button she was talking about.  Thanks to all who share your favorite blogs. You never know who is strolling through.

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze!
Have a blessed day! Kathleen

2 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Kathleen,
Thank you so much for attending the seminar--I hope it's really helpful and believe me, the following classes are so much easier. Thank you also for letting people know about them--I hope that they will help so many people and I can see by all my emails that people have questions about blogging...so, I'm hoping I can make a difference!

I am your newest follower and it's so nice to meet you. I am so happy that you came by way of Gayle's blog--she is wonderful and so talented!!! (Don't miss the last day of the seminar because I will be talking about her--she doesn't know it and it will be fun!)
XO
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

Oops...One more thing--I don't know who Maggie is. I tried to access her blog, but couldn't find it! But, I am sure she is a wonderful person!!!