Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Renewing Friendships

Today was a great day for me.  After painting at the studio I had lunch with a dear special friend of mine that I have not seen in years.  It was like the time between us just dissappeared.  We ate, laughed, cried, hugged and talked alot.  Our visit was something I will treasure for a long time.  She is such a joy to be around and I know that we will continue to stay in touch.  If you have someone that you haven't seen or talked to in a long time and you know how to get in touch with them, take that time and make that contact.  Maybe you will be blessed like I was today.

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Bettyann Schmidt said...

Good post. I was just thinking yesterday about my childhood friend, Jackie, and how much I wish we could connect. I found her a couple of years ago and we had a great telephone conversation. Then we lost touch again. Your post inspires me to find her again. Thanks.