Monday, October 31, 2011

What's On My Easel

I thought I would let you see what's on my easel.  It has been a while since I posted a picture of  any work in progress.  This is one I have worked on for several months.


 I am now at the final stages of adding skin tones and hair color.  This is my first commissioned piece and I am very excited about finishing it and very grateful for the opportunity.  I have learned a tremendous amount about commission work and will value the experience as I move forward with my work in the future.

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze!
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous! You've captured the fall color beautifully. I love the reflection of the trees on the water. The dock looks believably weathered. You've quite the talent!

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

Love it. Make sure you post the final one.