Friday, November 4, 2011

Credit Due!

Monday I posted about a gift from the mailman.  I was so excited to recieve my thread that I failed to take time to give credit to the great service that I received from  Sew Thankful  in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.  I found their site while looking for Bottom Line thread and was thrilled when they had it on sale.  I placed my order on Thursday, Oct. 27th and received it on Monday, Nov. 1st.  Now, I don't know about you, but coming from New Mexico to Tennessee, that's great service.  So, if you have never heard of them or your looking for some great customer service visit their site.  I think it will be worth your time.

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

WIPPYSPLACE said...

I make it a point to let others know of great service! thanks for the head's up!! I LOVE your cottage!!! looks so inviting! *~*CAROLE*~*