Monday, November 28, 2011

Dear Jane and Sylvia's Bridal Sampler

Well, this week I have been busy adding new pages to my blog.  I decided to post pictures of my blocks for the Dear Jane Quilt and Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Quilt.  You can read a little about each quilt and see the photos by following the tabs at the top of my blog.  I am working on Dear Jane in Civil war fabrics and Sylvia's Bridal Sampler is in 30's fabrics. I am excited about each quilt even though I know it will take a long time to complete each one.

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze!
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Your blocks are fantastic! That's two major projects going on at the same time.

Liz said...

Have just found your blog. Lovely. I lam doing "Dear Jane" as well. Sylvia's quilt is for Ron at the moment. Have just finished reading the Wedding Quilt.