Friday, November 11, 2011

Front and Center

Wow! What a surprise for me, when I attended the reception at Gallery on the Square in Franklin Kentucky.  My painting, The Girl with the Pearl Earring, was in the window.


I was thrilled to see that someone had an appreciation for the work that I do.  Our group, Artists On Main Painting Society , have our paintings featured at the gallery for the month of November and December.  I also have Mona Lisa hanging in the gallery.  The reception was great, everyone was so nice and I had so much fun.  Before I left David, our art director, took a picture of me sitting in front of the store, so here I am for all to see.


What a great evening!

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze! Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Your painting is fabulous Kathleen, fabulous!!! And, a lovely photo of you too! :)

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

Can't get over it. Looks like the master. The story of this painting is so neat. Great!