Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mystery Quilt Fabric

Well, I've done it now, gone and joined another one of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilts at Quiltville.  I really need to use up some of this fabric that I have so I thought this would be a great time.  The mystery title is Orca Bay. This is the photo she has posted on her website.




This is the fabric that I have chosen.  Several years ago I purchased fabric from a quilt shop that was closing.  It was a great buy but now I need to put this to good use.  Bonnie is a scrap quilter and makes wonderful quilts.  I will be testing the blocks using different color layouts to see what I like best.  If your interested in reading more about Bonnie and her quilts pay her a visit. 

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

luscious fabrics and they really catch the colors of the photo.

Michele, a distracted quilter said...

I can truly see a sunset over water in your four fabrics. They should work wonderfully.

Helen in the UK said...

Love your choices. It will be fun to see how your quilt turns out because you're the first person I've seen who is using yardage rather than scraps! I'm sure it will be great though :)