Monday, November 21, 2011

Rain, Rain, Rain

Woke up at 3am to thunder, lightning and rain.  Back to bed, after I let the cat back in and up at 6:30.   Check the weather report and it's going to be rain all day.


All the leaves are now off the trees and it looks depressing outside.  Not a horse or cow in sight.  They must be inside the barn.

 I guess it's true that only ducks and geese like the rain because they are the only animals out in this mess.  Oh well, at least I'm inside, dry and getting ready to start my sewing for the day.  I took a short peek at all the blogs and I can tell that everyone has been busy with different projects.  I will have to get caught up on my reading tonight.  I have you all have a great day and I will check in tomorrow when I post my Tuesday Treasure.

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

A rainy day full of sewing sounds really good!