Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Single Irish Chain

The other day I was looking for something in a quilt book for something, I can't remember what now, but I saw a Single Irish Chain pattern and thought that would be a great quilt to make.  I looked at my fabrics and immediately new what I wanted to use.  Here is the first block.


The solid fabric is navy blue, even though it looks black, and the print is a cream with a tiny blue design.  I think this one will be one of Ricky's favorites.  Last night he told me he was glad I made big quilts and that he liked them on the bed.  I'm still working on the Blue Ridge Beauty and getting ready for Bonnie's mystery so it looks like I will be a busy bee this fall and winter.

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze! Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

I really like this quilt.

Vic in NH said...

Hiya Kat!
Thank you for posting what the true colors are in the block of Irish Chain. Cameras are such liars! LOL