Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Treasure

Thanks to Melody for hosting Tuesday Treasure.  If you would like to join in you can find her by following the link or clicking on her button.  My treasure today is this board of cards and mini quilts I have received from wonderful people throughout the states and around the world.  


Several years ago, I was involved in a postcard, ATC & mini quilt swap.  The themes changed from time to time and I can still remember how excited I was when I found a new card in the mail. I keep this up as an inspiration for me to continue to step outside the box and look at new ways of creating.  The robin and guitar are pieces that I have thread painted.

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Teresa Felgueiras said...

Lovely collection. I wish I had so many to show. They're great.

paula, the quilter said...

I have a wall in my sewing room that is covered in small quilts and postcards. I participated in the Journal Quilt Project at IQF 2004 and that is where it started. Once I hung them on the wall, I just had to dig out all the other small ones to add to them.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely treasure Kathleen and great you can be inspired by them all the time.