Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday Treasure

This week I'm sharing Tuesday Treasure with Melody from Australia.  Today my treasure is this cute little piece my sister-in-law gave me.

There is a slot cut in the bottom where a small ball of yarn is.  I don't think the scissors are original but I'm not sure because I have never seen another one like it.  It sits on my window sill in my studio where I keep other items like jars of buttons.  Check out the link to see what other treasures are out there.

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze! Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh That is just too cute...adorable! Lovely Sister in law to give you such a great treasure.

MaryLu said...

Oh so adorable!! I have seen these before, but yours is in such good condition. What a treasure!