Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just Takes Two

Well, call me CRAZY but here is another quilt I want to work on.  It is called Just Takes Two because all you need are two fabrics.  I have had this fabric for a long time, just waiting for something to inspire me, and I think this quilt is absolutely perfect.


You can read all about it on the  Just Takes Two website or Gay Bomers site,
Sentimental Stitches.  Gay has joined with Brenda Papadakis to create this quilt and I am very excited about it.  The blocks will vary from 3" to 15" and will be available around the 1st and 15th of each month. You still have time to get included if you are interested.

Life is a journey, roll down the window and enjoy the breeze! Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Melody said...

I'm going to be really interested to see this one grow.

Karen said...

I was going to say, that looks like a Dear Jane block, love it!!!

Karen said...

I was going to say, that looks like a Dear Jane block, love it!!!

Theresa said...

I joined in with this too - shouldn't have really as I have plenty on the go but the blocks are irresistible.